Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Going to Propose a Girl ?

Want to Propose a Girl ?

Be prepared for these answers … :)

Here are the top most reply of a girl, when you propose her…

1) No……………..???
2) Chiiiii…..How dirty you are?
3) I am always look you as a good friend no more.
4) I have already a boyfriend.
5) I don’t believe in this nonsense be serious about your study.

6) You dont understand me well ? May be its a infatuation.
7) You have bank balance?
8) Mentally I am not prepared for this relation.
9) I want to ask from my father.
10) I will tell you tomorrow .

11) Sorry!

12) Go and see your face in mirror .

13) You are like my brother dear.

14) “Yes .. I too like you … (but hope you don’t cheat on me ) ” … (Which we guys most oftenly do )

15) You are very late for this.

16) How dare you to propose me..(probably followed by a slap)

17) I need some time.

18) I am a married girl.

19) I think you have no sense to propose a girl but don’t worry i will tell you.

20) Nice joke that was!

No comments: